Thursday, December 30, 2010

Haceb heating line design




The Haceb heating line was designed by the design team of which I took part while I was doing my internship, and was under the direction of the designer Luis Fernando Quintero.

The Haceb heating line was designed by the design team of which I took part while I was doing my internship, and was under the direction of the designer Luis Fernando Quintero.

The task consisted of the development of 3 different lines focused in the principal user segmentation of the company, which takes the following names: Arezzo, Assento and Appiani.

In each line we had to design all the elements , such as the range, knobs, grid, etc. The design was focused on the current trends and its possible manufacture.

The entire process started from the ideation and ended with a prototype and a printed catalogue.

Design team:
Luis Fernando Quintero.
Lucar Restrepo.
Alejandra Calle.
Paula Cardenas.
Juan Carlos Arbeláez.
Alejandra Vela.
Jorge Urrego.

See here the image gallery: